Monday 18 February 2013

He has my heart

A little poem I wrote :)



That Boy.

I know what it's like to be broken. And I know the salty taste of tears running from your eyes. 
I can tell you that everything is going to be okay, because those words came true for me on the day...

When a boy came along and saved me from myself. He took away those sad feelings that I felt. 
He treated me like I was the only girl he could see...that day we met I knew he was the only one for me. 

He makes me laugh, a sound I hadn't heard in a while. And I'll tell you now, he has the damn cutest smile. 
He holds me close if I ever need to cry...and when I wake up happy, he is the reason why. 

I can't ever imagine a life without him here. I need his warm arms around me, I need him near. 
Loneliness is something I won't feel again...ever, because he promised me that we would be forever. 

When this boy came along and saved me from myself. I couldn't believe the happiness that my heart felt.
He treated me like I was the most special girl he'd ever seen. So for forever I will be, the luckiest girl that has ever been. 

A poem by Me
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment