Friday 7 December 2012

Finally....holidays

It is finally here, I can say it...I am on HOLIDAYS. The taste of success is a wonderful thing.


I can now safely throw away the piles and piles of law notes I have accumulated over the year into the RECYCLE bin. Until today, the Amazon forest seemed to have found a new home on my bedroom floor, under my bed, ON my bed, on my desk shelves, in my bags, in my overflowing bin...just everywhere. Away go the pretty colourful sticky notes and highlighters for a few months until the next round of notes begin. I am happy knowing I will NEVER have to see Trusts and Property Law text books ever again. 


The past few weeks have been stressful...to many damn distractions during exams led to a painful exam block...But here I am, still breathing, out the other side ready for...3 more years of it. Yet, I cant complain, that means:

  • 3 more years of amazing friends
  • 3 more years of student discounts on everything
  • 3 more years of not working full time for most of the year
  • 3 more years of sleeping in until 11am with the "Uni student" excuse
  • 3 more years of Italian hot chocolate breaks during lectures
  • 3 more years of colouring in law notes
  • 3 more years of never going to class
  • 3 more years of eating as much junk food in one week possible
  • 3 more years of only hightlighting the "important bits"
  • 3 more years of attempting to do the readings
  • 3 more years of finding our way around doing the readings
  • 3 more years of who can be the laziest student
  • 3 more years of looking through law school memes! 
What to do now?!

Of course, now that I know I passed all my subjects I am working full time...but hey, the money has to come from somewhere. Finally, next week I will find myself taking it easy and laying on Gold Coast beaches. 

After returning home from my holiday at the beach next week I will be hit with the mad Christmas rush. I don't know about you, but I still need to start shopping. However, this year, Christmas isn't the only exciting plan that I have to look forward to ;) My sweet sweet American boy will be visiting for 9 weeks!!!!! Probably the best way I will have ever introduced a new year.

Anyway, good day my sweet friends! 

Thank you to those amazing people who have helped me get through all the hard times of studying law :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment